Sienna X is packed with ingredients that will moisturise and rejuvenate your skin, as well as leave you with a glowing tan. Avocado extract, coconut butter, shea butter, green tea, hyaluronic acid …are just a few of these ingredients. To achieve a perfect and prolonged result, there are a few tips that the client should follow.
Preparation of the skin 24 hours before the tanning:
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before; pay particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and dry areas.
- Have any unwanted hair removed 24 hours prior to the treatment
- Paint nails and toes (specially if they are artificial)
Preparation of the skin on the day of the tanning:
- Please don’t apply any moisturisers, oil, lotion or anything on the skin, not even deodorant or aftershave
After the spray tan
- Wear dark loose clothing straight after the treatment
- Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes
- Do not shower or bath for the development period ( at least 8 hours after the tan)
- Do not exercise or swim during development period
- Pat dry after showering and use Sienna X products to prolong the life of your tan and to stay looking gorgeous!
Note: At the end of every treatment the therapist will explain the after care and products to be using at home for longer lasting results. It is very important to follow the therapist advice.
Why Sienna X
- Loved by celebrity for the natural look
- From 6 DHA to 16 DHA ( Colours available- will be chosen according to varies factor)
- Tonight is the night (Solution which develops in 4 hours 12 DHA – medium)
- High Intensity Tanning (natural look in 1 hour- develops in 1 to 4 hours)
- Does not dry the skin contain Q10 powerful anti ageing ingredient
- We use the latest machine Pro which gives a even application
(waist up or waist down)