All prices, treatments and information are correct at the time of posting this website and are subject to revision without notice.
A Deposit is required for all bookings. The amount will vary according to number of treatments booked.*
Please inform us at the time of booking if you have any medical condition / contra-indication which may affect or prevent your treatment.
- i.e. High Blood Pressure, Low Blood Pressure, Pregnancy, Heart Condition, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Cancer, Broken bones, Metal Pins/Plates, Thyroid Problems, Allergies, Varicose Veins, Anxiety Attacks, Asthma, Migraines, Prescribed Medication, Roaccutane/Retinol, AHA Peels, Recent Surgery, Skin Problems, Viruses, Autoimmune Disease or other .
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the salon.
- A 24-hour ‘sensitivity test’ is required for eyelash, eyebrow tinting and eyelash extension.
- Clients wearing contact lenses will be asked to remove them for any facial or eye treatments. Unfortunately we cannot provide any containers to store the contact lenses during your appointment therefore please bring your own container.
UK students and other clients entitled to any discount must show a document as soon as they arrive at the salon. The discount can not be used in conjunction with other offers.
Any information submitted by you including but not limited to, your name, e-mail address and delivery address) may be used for the following purposes:
- Alerting you to product upgrades, special offers or updated information.
- Administration, marketing and profiling your requests and preferences.
If you are unhappy for your personal information to be used in this way please advise a member of the staff upon booking or as soon as possible afterwards.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellations or re-schedule, otherwise the full deposit will be retained and non-refundable.*
- A credit or debit card details or a pre-payment is required at time of making a booking.
Punctuality & Courtesy
As a courtesy to other clients following your appointment, late arrival will result in a reduction of the treatment time.
All times stated include preparation of the room and client. i.e. 5 minutes at the beginning and end of the treatment.
In order to maintain a quiet and relaxing environment we ask that you switch off all mobile phones before and for the duration of your visit.
We are pleased to offer you up-to-date information and advice with a complimentary consultation in the strictest of confidence.
Salon hygiene is of course the utmost importance. To achieve optimal cleanliness we carry out our treatments following the procedure below:
- Spatulas are disposable and never double dipped into the wax. For each wax application a new spatula is used.
- Single Hairs left after waxing are removed with tweezers, which are sterilised on autoclave and placed on a sterilising solution during the treatment.
- Therapists wear gloves throughout the treatment.
- The towels are changed for every single client.
- Non disposable tools are sterilised in autoclave/ sterilising solution after every client.
- Files, buffers and wooden stick are washed and a sterilising solution is used after every client.
Treatment gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used on any beauty treatment or product. There is no cash redemption.